Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The story is begin

Assalamualaikum...

Hye dairy...
How are you?
Long time not to see u...
Keh3...
skipping kah?

Anyway...
This coming friday i will resuming my work..
Dah lama tinggal kerja...
Feel lemau...

N now...i dunno what the current issues at office due to i can't access to my email...why?? My password already expired...
Feel guilty...

Tomorrow..i've appoinment with orthopedic hospital klang...
Pray for me...

Ok..

..........

The story is begin...

I'm not a clever girl...i finished my study with cgpa 2.4...in malay words...cukup2 makan....
My 1st working exp is work as cashier at mydin hyper market in kuala terengganu...with salary around 900 per month...
Luckly i'm stay with my family...so its not burden me la...eating at home..no need to pay bills...

But...
People around me always chit chat about me...such as..study tinggi2...tp keja mydin..n banyak lagi la...make me stressed..
So, i was make decision to resign and find new job at kuala lumpur...
Yeah...first time...

To be cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment